WELCOME TO THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR!
SEE IMPORTANT LINKS BELOW:
7th graders: August 13 @ 10am-12noon in the Comstock Gym: Orientation & Schedules
8th graders: August 13 @ 1:30 to pick up schedules
REGISTRATION INFORMATION AVAILABLE at the link below
¡BIENVENIDO AL AÑO ESCOLAR 2019-2020!
Estudiantes de 7 ° grado: 13 de agosto 10am-12pm en el gimnasio Comstock: Orientacion y horarios
8vo grado: 13 de agosto a la 1:30pm para recoger los horarios
INSCRIPCIÓN / FORMULARIOS DE ALMUERZO GRATIS Y OTRA INFORMACIÓN ESTÁN DISPONIBLES AQUI @ o srcschools.org/register
TO ENABLE REGISTRATION, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CREATE A PARENT PORTAL. PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE AFTER AUGUST 1 IF YOU NEED AN ACCESS CODE.
PARA HABILITAR EL REGISTRO, ASEGÚRESE DE CREAR UN PORTAL PARA PADRES. LLAME A LA OFICINA DESPUÉS DEL 1 DE AGOSTO SI NECESITA UN CÓDIGO DE ACCESO.
LINK TO PARENT PORTAL . ENLACE AL PORTAL DE PADRES
LINK TO ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR 2019-2020
- Dedicated and caring staff
- Safe campus utilizing Restorative Resources, BESTPlus, Safe School Ambassadors and “Chill Skills”
- Strong curriculum based on state adopted best practices with highly qualified teachers, integrating 21st century skills” and online learning. Online access available at home via internet, SmartPhone/ipod/tablet.
- Advanced integrated courses
- College preparation classes: AVID based Early College Magnet Prep partnering with Piner HS and SRJC
- A "G" Suite Google Apps multi-disciplinary school
- Free tutorial for all students with the after school program and other resources
- New up-to-date science labs
- "Maker" Elective Wheel includes music, art, conditioning, gardening, digital arts, performing arts, culinary arts
- Student Government and Leadership program
- Summer “Maker’s Camp”
- State of the art cardiovascular exercise room
- Read-a-thon; Novel writing
- School Plays
- Competitive sports and athletics
- Family Engagement Center
Comstock supports northwest Santa Rosa middle school students:
The Redwood Empire Food Bank will be distributing food at Comstock every weekat 2:45 when school is in session. Please come to the main office. Everyone is welcome. Students can sign up for families to pick up food. In addition, we have donated items free for pick-up.